– World’s First Condom Shop
– Window brothels with Red & Blue Lights
– Explanation of Dutch culture
– History of Amsterdam
– Coffeeshops (= Cannabis shops)
– Latin-American corner with prostitutes
– Magic Mushroom Shop
– Street Art
– Narrow alleys with window brothels
– Last Peep Show of Amsterdam
– Amsterdam architecture like “De Waag”
– Oldest building of Amsterdam
– And much more…
* Group size: max. 20 persons.
* Daily available: select your date here.
* Hosted: Today at 11 am, 3pm & 5 pm.
* Duration: 1.5 hours.
* Price: 19.50 euro per person.
* Language: English.
* Where is the meeting point?
Explore Amsterdam’s most fascinating and oldest area during our Red Light District tour with a local guide. Our knowledgeable local experts will show you all of the things that make this district one you’ll never forget! Including all the secrets and hidden spots that tourists never get to see. Enjoy our fun, interesting & exciting tour, that Fox News and Yahoo listed as one of the wackiest and weirdest out there! – Meeting point: Dam Square, 2 meters in front of the white Monument.
An online reservation is required
Customer reviews: “I had the opportunity to tour with Elard and found him to be very friendly and attentive. Instead of a scripted tour, it felt like a fun night out with a friend with good knowledge about his own backyard. I have learnt a great deal about Amsterdam, much more than the typical sightseeing would offer.”
“This tour is full of fascinating facts! I joined this tour 2 weeks ago and it was awesome! Even though I’m Dutch, I didn’t know many things of the Red Light District. Our tour guide learned me many things. He also showed us secret alleys and restaurants, which was really cool. Thanks guys!”
Where is the meeting point for this tour?
The meeting point for the 5pm Red Light District tour is 2 meters in front of the white National Monument on Dam Square, Amsterdam’s main square. Our tour guides always wear a black hat with our logo on it: a red light. They also have a black umbrella with the same logo on it. The guide will be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts.