– World’s First Condom Shop
– Window brothels with red & blue lights
– Dutch culture & history
– Explanation about local laws & safety measures
– Latin-American corner with prostitutes
– Magic Mushroom Shop
– Street Art
– Typical (old) Dutch houses
– Narrow alleys with window brothels
– Last Peep Show of Amsterdam
– Cannabis Shops (aka Coffeeshops)
– Amsterdam architecture like The Waag
– Oldest building of Amsterdam: The Old Church
– Much more…
* Group size: Maximum 4 persons.
From the 1st of April 2019 only small groups tours are allowed in the Red Light District after 7 pm. This new law applies to all tour operators.
* Daily available: select your date here.
* Hosted: 7 & 9 pm.
* Duration: 1.5 hours.
* Price: 35 euro per person.
* Language: English.
During this Exclusive Red Light District Tour our local guide will show you, and just 3 others, around the most fascinating area of Amsterdam. With this tour only 4 people can join. So a nice, small group. We’ll show you the best, hidden places that people never see and there’s more time for questions too. Everything at your own pace!
– Meeting Point: Dam Square, 2 meters in front of the white National Monument.
– Attendees: 4 persons max.
– Private tour: Would you like a private tour? Send us an email and we’ll arrange it for you!
An online reservation is required