– World’s First Condom Shop
– Window brothels with red & blue lights
– Dutch culture & history
– Explanation about local laws & safety measures
– Latin-American corner with prostitutes
– Magic Mushroom Shop
– Street Art
– Typical (old) Dutch houses
– Narrow alleys with window brothels
– Last Peep Show of Amsterdam
– Cannabis Shops (aka Coffeeshops)
– Amsterdam architecture like The Waag
– Oldest building of Amsterdam: The Old Church
– Much more…
* Group size: Maximum 4 persons!
* Available: Closed till the 28th of April due to Coronavirus. Normally open 7 days a week.
* Hosted: Today at 7 & 9 pm.
* Duration: 1.5 hours.
* Price: 37,50 euro per person.
* Language: English.
* Where is the meeting point?
During this Exclusive Red Light District Tour in Amsterdam our local guide will show you, and just 3 others, around the most fascinating area of Holland’s capital. From the 1st of April 2019 only small groups tours are allowed in the Red Light District after 7 pm. This new law applies to all tour operators. This is also why we offer these exclusive tours with a nice, small group of maximum four attendees. We’ll show you the best, hidden places that people never see and there’s more time for questions too. Everything at your own pace!
– Attendees: 4 persons max.
– Private tour: Would you like a private tour? Send us an email and we’ll arrange it!
An online reservation is required
Where is the meeting point for this tour?
The meeting point for the 7 & 9 pm Red Light District tour is 2 meters in front of the white National Monument on Dam Square, Amsterdam’s main square. Our tour guides can be recognised by a white umbrella with the green text “Tours in Amsterdam” on it. The guide will be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts.