– Puzzles & riddles in a historical Dutch building.
– Unique storylines.
– Realistic actors.
– Immersive experience.
– Awesome design.
* Duration: 60 minutes for The Architect room & 80 minutes for The Vault room.
* Next Availability: August 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 & 27.
* Maximum number of people: 6
* The Architect Prices: € 149,- per game/ per group.
* The Vault Prices: € 159,- per game/ per group.
An escape room is a space where, together with friends, family or colleagues, you get locked up and have 60 minutes to escape. Getting out requires a lot of creative thinking, teamwork, solving puzzles, riddles and mysteries. Figuring out everything on time is the only way to break out. Escape rooms are really exiting and super fun experiences. Team effort is required to make it out on time. They are great for team building or getting to know your friends even better!
Do you wanna do something fun, exciting & different in Amsterdam? Try the best escape room in the world! This red light district escape room is located in the catacombs of the former Dutch stock exchange: the Beurs van Berlage. Inside you can choose between two differing rooms: The Vault and The Architect. In The Vault room you must break into the toughest vault in the world to escape. In the Architect room you must solve the mystery that was left behind by deceased the Dutch architect of the Beurs van Berlage. The storylines, actors, designs and the challenging riddles join together perfectly to create an unforgettable experience in Amsterdam!