– World’s First Condom Shop
– Window brothels with red & blue lights
– Dutch culture & history
– Explanation about local laws & safety
– Latin-American (a.k.a Spanish) corner with prostitutes
– Magic Mushroom Shop
– Street Art
– Typical (old) Dutch houses
– Narrow alleys with window brothels
– Last Peep Show of Amsterdam
– Cannabis Shops (aka Coffeeshops)
– Amsterdam architecture like The Waag
– Oldest building of Amsterdam: The Old Church
– Much more…
* Group size: Max. 8 persons -> Smaller & Personal group!
* Next Availability: 22, 24 & 30 April.
(Closed on the 27th due to Kingsday.)
* Hosted: 7 pm.
* Duration: 1.5 hours.
* Price: 30 euro per person.
* Language: English. (German, Italian & Dutch on request)
During this Exclusive Red Light District Tour our local guide will show you, and a just few others, around the most fascinating area of Amsterdam. With this tour only 8 people can join. So a nice, small group. We’ll show you the best, hidden places that people never see. Everything at your own pace!
– Meeting Point: Dam Square, 2 meters in front of the white National Monument.
– Attendees: 8 persons max.
– Would you like a private tour? Send us an email and we’ll arrange it for you!
An online booking is required.