– Ride the highest swing of Europe!
– Swing out over the edge at 100 meter (320-foot)
– One of the highest buildings of Amsterdam.
– Fast lane entrance.
– Enjoy the best skyline-view in Amsterdam.
– See the Red Light District from above.
– Unforgettable experience. Highly recommended!
* Hours: 10 am till 9 pm
* Next Availability: September 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30.
* Price: 15 euro per person
An iconic viewing point in the Netherlands – A’dam Look Out, has joined the London Eye, the Eiffel Tower & the Fernsehturm in Berlin. For the daredevils among us, Look Out also has a further adrenalin kick in store. On the roof is Europe’s highest swing.
Enjoy this amazing view during a visit to Amsterdam’s newest attraction: A’dam Look Out. It’s located just behind central station and the IJ-river of Amsterdam. The A’dam Tower offers a spectacular 360-degree view, an interactive exhibition about Amsterdam’s culture & history and above all: the highest swing in Europe.
Overhoeksplein, Amsterdam North.
Take the free ferry to Buiksloterweg from behind Central Station.