– Explore the Red Light District.
– Meet & Greet A Former Amsterdam Cop.
– Walk his Former Patrol Route.
– Hear how Red Light District (De Wallen) used to be.
– Old photo’s of the area, cops and criminals.
– See typical Dutch buildings.
– Window Brothels & Prostitutes.
– Locations for Special Undercover Police Operations.
– Former House of an Ex Kingpin.
– Nitty-gritty details of Dutch Police-Work.
The Telegraph wrote this article about our Amsterdam Police Tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Price: 30 euro per person
Next availability: 21 & 28 April 2018.
Join our exclusive Amsterdam Police Tour through the Red Light District and let a former police officer show you what it was like in the 1980’s. He’ll tell you original stories, show you rare photos & present matching highlights while you walk his former patrol route in the infamous Red Light District.
Between the 1970’s and 1990’s, the notorious Red Light District was characterised by drugs, robberies, illegal gambling, prostitution, but also solidarity, team spirit and sociability among the Red Light District Police & residents. A time that is now difficult to imagine as it has become a safe, urban hotspot of Amsterdam.