History, Hookers & Hashish
we have an awesome tour for you
– Meet & Greet A Former Amsterdam Cop
– Walk his Former Patrol Route
– Hear how rough the Red Light District used to be
– Old photo’s of the area, cops and criminals.
– Window Brothels & Prostitutes
– Locations for Special Undercover Operations
– Former House of an Ex Kingpin
– Nitty-gritty details of Police-Work
The Telegraph wrote this article about our Amsterdam Police Tour
Duration: 2 hours
Hosted: Friday (or Saturday on request)
Next availability: 10, 17, 24 & 31 March 2017
Time: 3 pm
Price: 30 euro per person
Join our exclusive Amsterdam Police Tour through the Red Light District and let a former police officer show you what it was like in the 1980’s. He’ll tell you original stories, show you rare photos & present matching highlights while you walk his former patrol route in the infamous Red Light District.
Between the 1970’s and 1990’s, the notorious Red Light District was characterised by drugs, robberies, illegal gambling, prostitution, but also solidarity, team spirit and sociability among the Red Light District Police & residents. A time that is now difficult to imagine as it has become a safe, urban hotspot of Amsterdam.
This Amsterdam Police Tour is super exciting, interesting, and really fun!