History, Hookers & Hashish
we have an awesome tour for you
– Meet & Greet A Former Cop
– Walk his Former Patrol Route
– Hear how rough the area used to be
– Window Brothels & Prostitutes
– Locations for Special Undercover Operations
– Former House of an Ex Kingpin
– Nitty-gritty details of Police-Work
Duration: 2 hours
Price: 30 euro per person
Join our exclusive Amsterdam Police Tour through the Red Light District and let a former police officer show you what it was like in the 1980’s. He’ll tell you original stories, show you rare photos & present matching highlights while you walk his former patrol route in the infamous Red Light District.
Between the 1970’s and 1990’s, the notorious Red Light District was characterised by drugs, robberies, illegal gambling, prostitution, but also solidarity, team spirit and sociability among the Red Light District Police & residents. A time that is now difficult to imagine as has become a safe, urban hotspot of Amsterdam.
CLICK HERE for more details about Piet and this special Amsterdam Police Tour.
This Amsterdam Police Tour is super exciting, interesting, and really fun!